Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let It Snow :)

We have had such a great, nice warm fall. However, that means no snow. The girls were soooo excited today to get out and play in the 2" of snow that we received over night! I don't know how much Rebekah remembers about snow last year, but we had TONS. She never did play outside too much, it was usually too cold and too deep for her to have much fun. She had a great time outside this morning.




Elizabeth made her first snow angel of the winter! Here is a photo of the process and one of the end result. She was very happy with her angel.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

joah katina said...

Kris, while I love you, I feel your feelings about snow are, well...whack. I'm glad the girls had fun, but c'mon, snow is overrated!!!

(You know I'm just kidding...well kinda. It's no secret I am not a fan of snow/cold weather, but everyone has the right to their own opinions about the seasons...even the ones that suck!)