Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2009 Already?

Okay, I have been a bit slow on the updating of my blog. Well, more like non-existent….oh well. We have had a busy first 4 months of the new year! Rebekah turned 3 and got glasses. Elizabeth lost her 7th tooth (I think it had a LOT of help), started horseback riding, and is enjoying singing in the Homeschool Choir. Ken and I celebrated our 11th Anniversary at McMenamins with a wonderful time overnight. It was great to get away, even thought it was not far away.


I have taken TONS of pictures and video of the girls. Now I just have to organize them some how so I can post a few updated ones. You would think I would have had time, because the weather has been so lousy, but not really. There are always things to do and some place to take the kids. One day I will have the time to stay at home and do more updates.

1 comments:

ken said...

whoa, blog